Private Fill Your Freezer Party
What is a Private Fill Your Freezer Party?
At a Fill Your Freezer Party attendees gather to assemble 15 freezer meals in 1 hour. A "private" party means that it is hosted by someone who is responsible for inviting members to their party.
Reasons to host a private party:
- Hang out with your closest family and friends
- Pick your own menu
- Earn discounts on your own meals
- Sell 10 tickets, receive $25 off
- Sell 12 tickets, receive $35 off
- Sell 15+ tickets, receive $70 off
- Click to pick a day and time for your party then watch for an email that includes your personal sign-up link and menu form.
- Send link to friends and family. There is a max of 20 tickets for each party and they must sign up 2 days in advance.
- Note: Must sell at least 6 tickets to hold a party.
- As host, pay for your meals the night of the party so we can apply your earned discount.
We're excited to provide a place for your family and friends to hang out and fill their freezers!
Contact us if you have any questions!